Table of contents
Gomutra is recommended as a healing aid in Ayurveda. At SSRF, Gomutra (an Indian cow’s urine) is often used as a spiritual healing remedy and we have been witness to some astonishingly positive results. In this article, we share with you some of our findings on Gomutra, its mechanism of action, and how to use it as a spiritual healing remedy.
Amazingherbalremedies.com provides a laboratory analysis of cow’s urine and shows that it contains nitrogen, sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, carbolic acid, iron, silicon, chlorine, magnesium, melci, citric, titric, succenic, calcium salts, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold acids.
However, is this chemical composition a magic formula for spiritual healing? Our research shows that there is in fact an X-factor above and beyond Gomutra's chemical composition that actually makes it special as a spiritual healing tool. We found that the chemical composition has no relevance to Gomutra’s healing ability.
Gomutra, though it is inanimate, has the ability to attract Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) which in turn creates an increase in the Sattvacomponent and therefore facilitates spiritual healing. One may question why an Indian cow’s urine has such special healing abilities. Just as water has the innate property to cleanse and fire to burn, the Indian cow is the only animal which has the ability to attract the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe. As a result, any discharges or by-products such as milk, Gomutra (cow’s urine) and cow dung inherit these frequencies and are considered sattvik. The Indian cow’s urine has the ability to attract up to 5% of the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe.
The following are a few details with regard to Gomutra and its spiritual properties.
- Ability to attract Divine Consciousness compared to other inanimate objects used for spiritual healing.
Chaitanya is a Sanskrit word that means Divine Consciousness. It is the omniscient and omnipotent power of the God principle. Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) is more subtle and powerful than the subtle basic Sattva component. Hence when Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) is introduced, the sattvikta of an object increases.
Note: On a scale of 1 to 100 the Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) in any inanimate object is typically 0, while the maximum Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) possible in an inanimate object is 6. This high level can be found at the final resting place (samadhi) of a Saint beyond the 90% spiritual level. Please refer to the article on who can be considered a Saint.
- Spiritual healing objects and the related Absolute Cosmic Elements they act through.
While all the above inanimate objects are able to attract Chaitanya, it is only Gomutra that has the ability to attract up to 5% of the frequencies of all the Deities in the universe.
Whenever there is an attack from the spiritual dimension, negative energies ultimately utilise one of the Absolute Cosmic Elements to precipitate a physical manifestation of the attack such as a skin rash. When using spiritual healing tools such as Gomutra, it is best if they are used to counter attacks from the subtle dimension that have been precipitated using the Absolute Earth or Water Element. The average person will not be able to understand what Absolute Cosmic Element was used to cause the attack from the subtle and may have to adopt a trial and error methodology as to which healing remedy to use.
- The Deity in the universe that is associated with Gomutra is the Datta principle. One of the functions of the Datta principle is to protect against problems caused due to departed ancestors.
- With respect to manifest and unmanifest energies, Gomutra is more towards the manifest type of energy, in particular Shakti (Divine Energy). Therefore Gomutra is best used to counter attacks from the spiritual dimension where negative energies have used a more manifest type of spiritual energy.
Based on extensive exposure to all kind of subtle attacks, SSRF recommends that Gomutra should be used on a daily basis with one of the methods given in the next section. The effect of Gomutra when applied as a spiritual healing remedy lasts for approximately 6 hours.
The maximum effect is seen especially when the root cause of a problem is spiritual in nature, such as a skin rash caused by negative energies. If the root cause is purely physical there is only some positive effect seen after the use of Gomutra.
Perhaps the only disadvantage of the uptake of Gomutra as a spiritual healing remedy is at the psychological level. People may feel uncomfortable with the fact that it is urine, or could be disturbed by its smell or taste. However, the advantages of using Gomutra far outweigh the disadvantages.
Gomutra can be used in the following ways as a spiritual healing remedy.
- Directly applying concentrated Gomutra on an affected body part. Drinking a few cc of Gomutra is also recommended as a means for spiritual healing.
Diluting it in water:
- After putting a few cc of Gomutra in water, it can be sprinkled around the house to spiritually purify the premises. Alternatively, after adding a small amount of Gomutra in a bucketful of water, it can be used to have a bath. Below is a subtle diagram of the mechanism of action ofGomutra when used in bath water. It has been drawn by Mrs. Yoya Vallee, a seeker with advanced sixth sense of vision, and has been checked by His Holiness Dr. Jayant Athavale.
In order to ensure that the cow’s urine is spiritually potent, the following are some of the things one needs to keep in mind.
- Type of cow: The type of cow that the urine is collected from has to be an Indian cow. The main reason for this is the spiritual purity of India and that the environment is most conducive for spiritual growth. In India there is an innate understanding that the cow has the ability to attract Divine Frequencies and hence it is treated with reverence. In other countries the cow is viewed primarily for its ability to provide milk and when that is over, it is slaughtered. Centuries of ill-treatment of the cow in other countries, along with a not so conducive or non-sattvikenvironment, has reduced the cow’s spiritual capability in those countries to a negligible amount wherein it is no better than any other animal.
- Treatment of the cow: Depending on how well the cow is treated at the physical, mental and spiritual levels, this will affect the spiritual potency of the Gomutra. For example, is it provided with sattvik food? Is it mentally happy?
- Shelf life of Gomutra: The shelf life of Gomutra from a chemical composition point of view is generally 6 months. However, its spiritual healing properties last for approximately 5 years.
More Info :