1. Woman is the Divine power on earth.
2. Woman is the first teacher of man.
3. See woman as the Energy of God.
4. Woman is the Sajiva Maya or Chaitanya Maya.
5. Woman is an embodiment of sacrifice, Ahimsa and patience.
6. If she is weak in striking, she is strong in suffering.
7. Woman is an embodiment of patience, gentleness, softness, sweetness, service and Ahimsa.
8. Woman has innate sweetness. She is kind, tender and affectionate. She has a motherly heart. So she is fit for Bhakti-Yoga.
9. The women of India have preserved the spiritual character of our society.