Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to control my urge for sex?


Q : I'm 28 years old. I'm working in Dubai. Whenever some problem comes, I go for sex. After sex, I feel relaxed for some time, but after some minutes, I think that was wrong. This thought comes every time. Please tell me how to control my sex.
Ashok Kumar 
  
Answer You can control it by dealing with situation, by dealing with the problems and not by running away from your problems. It is easy to run away from the problem, as you have mentioned yourself that this relief isn't going to remain,even for few minutes, with you. Then, what’s the hack? Why to go for it? You need to settle down your mind, you need to settle down your thought process and you need to live your life with wisdom. Gurumaa


More Topic :

Q:

How to continue spiritual practices after marriage?



Q:

Are sexuality and divinity two extremes?





No comments:

Post a Comment