Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emotional stress due to celibacy -www.kriyayoga.com

What time of day to practice Yoga ?

I still don't know what kept me disturbed for the last few days. I would like to tell you something about myself. I practice Yoga exercises in the morning, which relaxes my body and mind . I feel soothing energy throughout my body after I do the exercises. I have doing them since the last 2 months. Should I practice the exercises before or after meditation. I had recently developed a wrong habit of getting up late in the morning, sometimes due to my late night studies. But now I have realized that it disturbs the whole routine, So i am trying to get back into my earlier routine of getting up early so that I can first meditate and then begin my days activities with clear awareness.
Considering your suggestion, I have decided to apply for immigration to Canada, which should take 6 -8 months. The reason is that I can stay there without any visa hassles. Right now I am on Student Visa which doesn't allow me to work. Another reason is that Canada is more peaceful country. What do you have to say about this?

Trying to practice Celibacy - stress due to celibacy

 [42-21861235]
Another point that I wanted to discuss with you is that I have trying to practice Celibacy strictly for the last 8 months or so and I have succeeded a lot in it too. But the problem is that once every 2- 2 1/2 months I experience a stage when my body experiences a very frustrated state as if I am blocked or as if there is some chemical flowing through my body which produces a very irritated condition and it lasts for 2 -3 days and when it becomes unbearable, I have to break my celibacy. Then that brings a strong feeling of Guilt or failure unto me. I have been noticing this condition after every 2 months or so. Could you please advise as to how can I overcome this period and what is the reason that produces this state. Thanking you once again for your kind guidance and blessings.

JAI GURU
Amit Upadhyaya




No comments:

Post a Comment