Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sinthipom, Sinthika Vaippom ( LET US THINK...) Pdf Books in Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada

Let Us ThinkSinthipom, Sinthika Vaippomthanik vichar kareAlochiddam
   
Refresh Your Mind
“A hundred criminals may escape punishment; but an innocent person under any circumstances should not be punished.”

Let’s refresh our mind with positive source of energy and follow the path of truth to help people whom we meet in our life journey. Let us remove the darkness of evil from our mind and illuminate it with sparkling desire to make a difference in the way we lead and live our life.
The 14 points mentioned below are like 14 swords, which will guide us in becoming successful in our own life and help building a better society for our generations to come.

I will not speak lies unnecessary and petty things. I may lie only when it is absolutely necessary.
I will not cheat anybody.
I will not hurt anybody.
I will not tell or show bad to anybody.
I will not be jealous of people who are well off.
I will not mockingly of others or indulge in gossips or seek to magnify the mistakes of others.
I will not desire for the money coming from bad ways.
I will not go in wrong ways in any manner.
I will do my duty perfectly.
I will do my duty honestly.
I will not speak often unnecessarily while I'm doing my work.
I will show due respect to my parents.
I will show due respect to the elders.
Today I will do a small help, I can to others.

The “Let Us Think” book has transformed many lives and inspired many people to work for the betterment of others. We wish that everybody should be benefitted by reading this unique book. Currently this book is freely available for download for all. Please download the book and read it. It will change your life forever!!

Downlod : http://www.hemalathamemorialtrust.com/download.php

No comments:

Post a Comment